Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hamilton Masonic Watch? Value, Production Year etc.

I was given this watch from my grandmother once I had become a Mason.  This Hamilton Masterpiece Masonic watch belonged to my grandpa while i was growing up.  After the death of my grandpa, I was given this watch to pass down in my family.  I have seen a few Hamilton Masonic Watches but not one like this. On the back it has engraved my  grandfathers intitials, lodge #, and 306 of 1000.  I was trying to find out a production year and value or any other useful info. about this great watch!?! Thanks. 



2 comments:

  1. I also have a watch just like this but it says lodge # 719 and 0029 of 1000. I am also trying to find out about this watch if you find anything let me know thanks Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have same watch as this i wonder what is the value of this watch as of now..
    thank your for posting this sir..

    ReplyDelete